- Beets are a super food, a super anti-oxidant that fights cancer and reduces inflammation.
- Beets are good for working out. They improve blood flow, which increases endurance during a workout.
- Beets purifies the blood and cleanse the liver.
- Beets have been proven to lower blood pressure and reverse hypertension.
- Beets help to deliver oxygen to the parts of your body that need it, even the brain.
- Beets may have an aphrodisiac effect as they contain high amounts of boron, related to the production of sex hormones.
- Beets are high in fiber, high in vitamin C and folic acid, and contain sodium, magnesium, calcium, iron and phosperous!
- Beets contain folic acid aids in physical healing, and is good for pregnant women.
- Beets are good for your mental health, as they contain betain, which aids in depression.
- Beets are the sweetest vegetable, high in good carbs, low in calories and give you the right kind of energy.
If you’re thinking that you don’t like beets, you might just love this. The raw beets are earthy and sweet and the other fruits harmonize with and balance the beet taste.
I got out the kale, apple, orange and a handful of strawberries to see if it would taste good. This drink was astoundingly popular because it tastes so good.
Post a Comment